Friday, September 29, 2017

Universal Bumsic Income

Welcome back little achievers!

After a few years of dicking around, exploring my Dude side, I've decided to bring The Big Petrovski back! And what a topic to kick off the return: Universal Bumsic Income! My co-host and brother from another mother, Spencer "The Gutterball" Corish and I open up the debate for the next 20 years: Does society owe you shit? Well, are you employed, Sir? And, did I micturate on your rug?




The Truth Hammer swings free today as DuĊĦan and Spencer duet their way to a more universal society! That's right kids, we're talkin' Universal Basic Income! So grab a nice tall glass of Soma, staple your headphones into your ears to prove that pain is indeed real, and strap on your Uggs! Cuz shit is about to get basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories